The primary goals of the MSPA are to:
- Establish professional standards and best practices;
- Regulate ethical behavior;
- Educate providers and their employees, clients and independent contractors in order to improve quality of service;
- Foster the image of the industry; and to
- Promote the value of member products and services.
As MSPA is dedicated to improving service and promoting excellence in the mystery shopping industry
and related services offered by its members, a fundamental aim of the association is to ensure that
consistent professional standards and ethical behaviors are maintained, consistent with its mission and
The MSPA is the largest professional trade association dedicated to improving service quality using anonymous resources. With over 450 member companies worldwide, our diverse membership includes marketing research and merchandising companies, private investigation firms, training organizations and companies that specialize in providing mystery shopping fieldwork services. MSPA member companies work with their clients to establish mechanisms to measure and improve levels of service.
Follow the links below to find out more information about a specific region.